We're upgrading our product portfolio - and proud to introduce the NEW WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger covered in beautiful real wood.
We designed the new wireless charger to respect the beauty, simplicity and sophistication of your phone. Whether it's an Apple iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy, it's beautiful, and your charging accessories should complement that beauty.
And we've added the Sawtooth Mountains Inlay edition.
Check out this great list of features:
- FASTEST: WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger supports “Qi Fast Charge Standard” 9-volt 1-amp output, providing much faster charging than 5V 1A chargers. Fast Charge improves charging time by 40%
- BEAUTIFUL REAL WOOD - Made with real, sustainably sourced wood; every charger will have unique grain and each one will be different
- LIT LED INDICATOR RING: green for ready and blue for charging. Quickly know if your device is powered-on and ready or successfully charging your phone
- THINNEST Wireless Fast Charger Available: only 6.5 mm. Includes anti-skid feet for stability
- HANDCRAFTED by WUDN in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA. Unique, handmade, handcrafted, authentic and natural wood finish
The WUDN Wooden Qi Wireless Fast Charging Pad is thin, beautiful and functional. Delivers Qi fast charge standard wireless charging to any compatible device including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, LG & More:
- Fast charge input: 9.0V, 2.0A -- output: 9.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max).
- Universal input: 5.0V, 1.0-2.0A -- output: 5.0V, 1.0-1.5A(Max).
- Transmission distance: < 8mm
- Size: 98 x 98 x 6.5 (mm)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE.
- Packaging: 1 X QI Wireless Fast Charger, 1 X Wireless Charging Cable (Micro USB Port) 3 ft., 1 X Instructions
Buy Now with the "Add To Cart" Button Below:
They have been out of stock for a few months, and now they're back!Our most popular battery case ever: the iPhone X battery charging case fits the iPhone Xs perfectly.
- POWERFUL BATTERY: 3600 mAh - more than doubles iPhone X, Xs battery life SHOCK ABSORBING FRAME: Protects your iPhone X & Xs from impacts even at the corners where your screen is most vulnerable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: iPhones straight from the box are notoriously slippery. The design of our X, Xs case adds a bit of helpful size and weight. Thin and light sounds great, but IRL, it’s actually easier (and safer) to hold on to a phone with a little bit more heft.
- ULTRA-SLIM BEZEL- unlike many battery cases, our slim bottom bezel doesn't look like an ugly foot on your beautiful iPhone.
- EASY SLIDE: Our innovative “Easy Slide” technology makes it easy and safe to remove and reinstall your case. The phone must slide straight up and down which prevents damage to the lightning port on the phone and inside the case.
- ADVANCED SYNC & HASSLE-FREE CHARGING: Sync data to your Macbook, PC or laptop and charge your phone at same time without removing the case. Our advanced chipset charges quickly and safely, and turns itself off quietly when your phone is fully charged.
- BUILT-IN MAGNET: With the built-in magnet, this case works flawlessly with your magnetic car mount.
- Works with Lightning audio accessories. That's right, unlike most other battery charging cases, WUDN iPhone X Battery Charging Cases actually work with lightning audio including the lightning headphones that came with your phone.
We’re excited to introduce the newest wooden iPhone case in our lineup: the Seattle Skyline Traveler, featuring downtown Seattle and the space needle in caramelized bamboo, Mt. Rainier in aromatic cedar and the sky in gorgeous black walnut.
We lived in Seattle for almost 5-years and loved every bit of it. Dinner was in downtown, and camping trips were straight to the Olympic National Forest, along the most magnificent coastline I have seen. Don’t even ask me about the San Juan’s – Friday Harbor by Ferry is shockingly beautiful and probably our favorite trip ever. And I know it’s cliché, but we would take the girls to Pike’s Market on fall weekends just for the fish and the flowers. We love the Emerald City and we were inspired to build a phone case that would constantly remind us of the beauty in this amazing place.
We don’t need to write much original content about Seattle; it’s such a great city that others have already written everything you may want to know. If you have 10-minutes to spare, take a look at our favorite articles and collections. You just might find yourself booking a ticket.
Have more Seattle guides and tips? Comment below. We will post and answer every one, that isn’t crazy spam.
It’s a new case, and were happy to say, we have a new model supporting the just announced iPhone Xs. We will add the Xr and Xs Max soon. Check out our post on the newest iPhones for updates.
BUY NOW (Without leaving the blog post)
About the Author
Cameron Christian Owner, President-CEO, WUDN. After 25 Years in the corporate world, I am creating my own destiny. I bought the business so we can continue delighting our customers with real wood products that are beautiful and functional. Follow us on Instagram, tweet to @cechrist or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just a year after the release of the original iPhone X, Apple is back with a revamped 2018 phone lineup with multiple new handsets, starting with the iPhone Xs pronounced "iPhone 10 S" – all improving on last year’s $1,000+ flagship phone: The iPhone X now has a super-sized big brother in the new iPhone Xs Max.
Here’s the Short Version (TL;DR* for those in the know)
- It's equipped with a dual-lens 12-megapixel camera on the back of the phone.
- Its battery lasts 30 minutes longer than last year's iPhone X, Apple said.
- The camera has "zero shutter lag," Apple said, so it should be able to snap photos fairly quickly.
- It also supports two SIM cards, allowing you to use two phone numbers on one phone.
- It has IP68 water-resistance, so it can be submerged in water about 6 feet deep for up to 30 minutes.
- Apple's chip is called A12 Bionic and has special hardware for machine learning.
- Apple said its facial-recognition software, Face ID, is the "most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone."
- The display is covered with a "new formulation" of glass that Apple said is stronger than that of previous iPhones.
- The display has a high-dynamic color range that's 60% wider than previous models.
- Your existing iPhone X case will fit the new iPhone Xs, but not the Xs Max or the Xr. Both of those are completely new sizes and will require new case designs.
And a link to Apple’s massively over-produced video.
Available in gold, silver, and dark gray, the smaller Xs sport a 5.8-inch screen, and the new Xs Max gets a huge 6.5-inch screen that’s larger than a Samsung Galaxy Note 9; both with OLED display technology for rich colors in pictures and videos. Amazingly these devices are not any larger than previous models. Thanks to the slimmer bezels, the iPhone Xs Max is only the same size as last year’s iPhone 8 Plus.
Apple says its OLED screens are even brighter and refresh at 120Hz. The screen now offers HDR support for enhanced viewing and smoothness, and the rumor that 3D Touch was going away turns out to be nonsense. A good viewing experience isn’t just about the screen: sound matters too. For those of you that aren’t married to your headphones, Apple has given both phones new speakers and their calling it “wide stereo sound”.
The Future of Face ID
It took me a while to love Face-ID. Thankfully Apple is only making improvements. So, of course, all three models are getting notches on top for all the sensors required to pull off Face ID.
Inside that little notch is an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, flood illuminator, infrared camera, and a 3D dot projector that can scan your face to make sure that you—and hopefully only you—can unlock your device. Apple claims an upgrade of the iPhone’s algorithms means Face ID recognizes you faster.
2018 Camera Improvements
On to the single best feature of new mobile devices: Apple has redesigned the iPhone Xs’ camera with dual 12-MP sensors: one for wide-angle shots, and one for telephoto. And both cameras will come with optical image stabilization. When you shoot your world with portrait mode or special depth effects, both cameras work together to add extra dimension to your shots. Not sure what “Extra Dimension” really means. We need to see it in action before accepting the gospel from Cupertino.
And for 2018, Apple’s new Smart HDR feature will now shoot a four-shot burst to make sure you don’t miss anything, and maybe improve the chances of catching that perfect shot.
More an evolution than a revolution, Apple says the standard X will last 30 minutes longer than last year’s iPhone X. That’s an incremental increase at best. This is where Apple uses every bit of the larger devices to cram in more battery. The iPhone Xs Max features the biggest battery Apple has ever put in an iPhone, resulting in an extra 90 minutes of runtime compared to today’s iPhone X. If you can handle the larger devices, you will probably love the new batteries.
Does Anyone Care About SIM Cards?
If you travel internationally is matters and both the iPhone Xs and Xs Max come with space for dual SIMs. Switching between carriers should be a breeze.
Price and availability
Both the iPhone Xs and Xs Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage sizes, with the smaller Xs starting at $1,000, and the larger Xs Max starting at $1,100. They will be available for pre-order on Friday, September 14, with shipments going out a week later, on September 21st.
Watch this space for updates on real wood phone cases. It makes sense to embrace the newest technology, but wrap it in a case with some soul.
*TL;DR (Too Long, Didn’t Read)
Why wont my iPhone battery charging case work?
Maybe it's the dreaded "Accessory Not Supported" error.
So, you just updated to iOS 13 or 12 (or even iOS 11 if you like to wait) and your battery case or powerbank stopped working. Which version of iOS are you on now? Who knows, I have gone through four updates myself and just got to 12.1.4.
Apple iOS can be picky about accessories. The Apple customer forums have articles about this issue every time they update iOS. You may have seen the "Accessory Not Supported" error.
(Apple iOS doesn’t always report the error: "This accessory may not be supported" – sometimes the battery case or power-bank turns on and the phone just doesn’t start charging).
To Fix Your Battery Case or Powerbank, Follow these Simple 4-Steps:
- 1. Turn on your charging case. When, or if, the error appears, just dismiss it.
- 2. Turn ON Airplane Mode.
- 3. Turn OFF your phone by pressing the sleep/wake button until the screen turns black and a slider appears. Leave the device off for 1-2 minutes.
- 4. Switch your iPhone ON by holding down the sleep/wake button again, then, turn airplane mode OFF.
That's it. Your battery case or powerbank should work fine now. This fix has worked for everyone I have talked to (including my phone).
This article applies to battery cases for iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone 678 Plus models. Including Anker, LUX, Moment, Mophie, and even Apple branded battery cases.
Update: Just saw this new iOS 12 Charging Problem.
Apple's iOS 12 update is causing sporadic issues with iPhone charging. I also had this problem with my phone, and had to reboot it multiple times before it would start charging. Didn’t matter if I tried wireless charging or plugged it into the wall.
Our sister site TechSMRT has iPhone battery cases without wood including the new iPhone Xs, Xs Max, & Xr.
Or better yet, ditch the battery completely and get yourself a slim new iPhone case in beautiful real wood:
While you are regretting the hassle of upgrading iOS constantly, take a minute to read this great article on new iOS features from TechRadar. Or, maybe more importantly depending on which model iPhone you have, Why You Still Shouldn’t Download iOS 11 on an Older iPhone. But you should upgrade to iOS 12 on an older phone. Thanks Lifehacker.
Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for being a customer.
Still need help? Use the contact page or shoot us a note to email@example.com
About the Author: Cameron Christian Owner, President-CEO. After 25 Years in the corporate world, I am creating my own destiny. I bought the business so we can continue delighting our customers with real wood products that are beautiful and functional. Follow us on Instagram or email me at Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org.