We're upgrading our product portfolio - and proud to introduce the NEW WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger covered in beautiful real wood.
We designed the new wireless charger to respect the beauty, simplicity and sophistication of your phone. Whether it's an Apple iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy, it's beautiful, and your charging accessories should complement that beauty.
And we've added the Sawtooth Mountains Inlay edition.
Check out this great list of features:
- FASTEST: WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger supports “Qi Fast Charge Standard” 9-volt 1-amp output, providing much faster charging than 5V 1A chargers. Fast Charge improves charging time by 40%
- BEAUTIFUL REAL WOOD - Made with real, sustainably sourced wood; every charger will have unique grain and each one will be different
- LIT LED INDICATOR RING: green for ready and blue for charging. Quickly know if your device is powered-on and ready or successfully charging your phone
- THINNEST Wireless Fast Charger Available: only 6.5 mm. Includes anti-skid feet for stability
- HANDCRAFTED by WUDN in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA. Unique, handmade, handcrafted, authentic and natural wood finish
The WUDN Wooden Qi Wireless Fast Charging Pad is thin, beautiful and functional. Delivers Qi fast charge standard wireless charging to any compatible device including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, LG & More:
- Fast charge input: 9.0V, 2.0A -- output: 9.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max).
- Universal input: 5.0V, 1.0-2.0A -- output: 5.0V, 1.0-1.5A(Max).
- Transmission distance: < 8mm
- Size: 98 x 98 x 6.5 (mm)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE.
- Packaging: 1 X QI Wireless Fast Charger, 1 X Wireless Charging Cable (Micro USB Port) 3 ft., 1 X Instructions
Buy Now with the "Add To Cart" Button Below:
Owner, President-CEO, WUDN and WUDN Promo. After 25 Years in the corporate world, I am creating my own destiny. I bought the business so we can continue delighting our customers with real wood products that are beautiful and functional. Follow us on Instagram, tweet to @cechrist or email me.