Recycled Skateboard Sunglasses
Skatedecks: because WUDN is serious about sustainable manufacturing. And they look sick.
Recycled Skateboard Sunglasses by WUDN
Featured: Ollie Black Skatedecks
Our men's & women's skateboard sunglasses are crafted from recycled skateboard decks, an extremely beautiful, durable and sustainable wood frame material. Each wooden sunglass frame started it's life at the end of a skatedeck's life.
Every one, crafted from the remains of broken & discarded skateboards. All WUDN sunglasses (including ALL skatedecks) feature CR-39 polarized lenses, UV400 protection, anti-glare coatings, and stainless-steel spring hinges. These are NOT your Dad's Sunglasses.
Master These Tricks
And look great doing them.
Stay on the Cutting Edge of Cool
with a pair of our recycled skateboard sunglasses. Handcrafted, cut and designed to ensure the originality of each pair, our wooden sunglasses transform broken & trashed skateboard decks into a killer pair of shades. So go ahead, express yourself and show off your signature style with a pair of these for a one-of-a-kind skateboard sunglasses.
Every pair of Skatedecks come packed in a drawstring microfiber cloth bag, and a sturdy solid bamboo cylinder.
Fast & Free Shipping
90% Ship Same Day
USPS First-Class Shipping is Free to US Addresses
USPS Priority (1-2 Day Service) is available.
WUDN Customers are Talking about our Skatedecks
Every Recycled Skatedeck Sold
Plants One Tree
We're Extending Our Partnership with OneTreePlanted. We will donate $1 for Skatedeck sold. One dollar is enough to plant an entire tree. Let's Plant Some Trees.LEARN MORE
Frequently Asked Questions About Recycled Skateboard Sunglasses
- Are the sunglasses really made of recycled skateboards? Yes, every pair of WUDN Skatedeck sunglasses are made from trashed and discarded skateboards. WUDN believes in sustainable manufacturing and we choose products that re-use materials whenever possible.
- Are the glasses one size fits all? Yes, WUDN sunglasses are one size fits all. They fit Men and Women equally well. Some of our the sunglasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and tend to look best on men; or on girls that look great in oversize glasses.
- Are the glasses Ray-Bans? WUDN sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do tend to make sunglasses in classic styles both in terms of the size and the design.
- Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses? The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
- Should I get a matching wood phone case? Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Are the lenses polarized? Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR-39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
- Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them? If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, skateboarding, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
- Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses? On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
- Are the lenses plastic or glass? The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
- Are replacement lenses available? No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
- Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses? Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes. wink, wink.
- Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner? Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.