We're upgrading our product portfolio - and proud to introduce the NEW WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger covered in beautiful real wood.
We designed the new wireless charger to respect the beauty, simplicity and sophistication of your phone. Whether it's an Apple iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy, it's beautiful, and your charging accessories should complement that beauty.
And we've added the Sawtooth Mountains Inlay edition.
Check out this great list of features:
- FASTEST: WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger supports “Qi Fast Charge Standard” 9-volt 1-amp output, providing much faster charging than 5V 1A chargers. Fast Charge improves charging time by 40%
- BEAUTIFUL REAL WOOD - Made with real, sustainably sourced wood; every charger will have unique grain and each one will be different
- LIT LED INDICATOR RING: green for ready and blue for charging. Quickly know if your device is powered-on and ready or successfully charging your phone
- THINNEST Wireless Fast Charger Available: only 6.5 mm. Includes anti-skid feet for stability
- HANDCRAFTED by WUDN in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA. Unique, handmade, handcrafted, authentic and natural wood finish
The WUDN Wooden Qi Wireless Fast Charging Pad is thin, beautiful and functional. Delivers Qi fast charge standard wireless charging to any compatible device including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, LG & More:
- Fast charge input: 9.0V, 2.0A -- output: 9.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max).
- Universal input: 5.0V, 1.0-2.0A -- output: 5.0V, 1.0-1.5A(Max).
- Transmission distance: < 8mm
- Size: 98 x 98 x 6.5 (mm)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE.
- Packaging: 1 X QI Wireless Fast Charger, 1 X Wireless Charging Cable (Micro USB Port) 3 ft., 1 X Instructions
Buy Now with the "Add To Cart" Button Below:
They have been out of stock for a few months, and now they're back!Our most popular battery case ever: the iPhone X battery charging case fits the iPhone Xs perfectly.
- POWERFUL BATTERY: 3600 mAh - more than doubles iPhone X, Xs battery life SHOCK ABSORBING FRAME: Protects your iPhone X & Xs from impacts even at the corners where your screen is most vulnerable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: iPhones straight from the box are notoriously slippery. The design of our X, Xs case adds a bit of helpful size and weight. Thin and light sounds great, but IRL, it’s actually easier (and safer) to hold on to a phone with a little bit more heft.
- ULTRA-SLIM BEZEL- unlike many battery cases, our slim bottom bezel doesn't look like an ugly foot on your beautiful iPhone.
- EASY SLIDE: Our innovative “Easy Slide” technology makes it easy and safe to remove and reinstall your case. The phone must slide straight up and down which prevents damage to the lightning port on the phone and inside the case.
- ADVANCED SYNC & HASSLE-FREE CHARGING: Sync data to your Macbook, PC or laptop and charge your phone at same time without removing the case. Our advanced chipset charges quickly and safely, and turns itself off quietly when your phone is fully charged.
- BUILT-IN MAGNET: With the built-in magnet, this case works flawlessly with your magnetic car mount.
- Works with Lightning audio accessories. That's right, unlike most other battery charging cases, WUDN iPhone X Battery Charging Cases actually work with lightning audio including the lightning headphones that came with your phone.
Just a year after the release of the original iPhone X, Apple is back with a revamped 2018 phone lineup with multiple new handsets, starting with the iPhone Xs pronounced "iPhone 10 S" – all improving on last year’s $1,000+ flagship phone: The iPhone X now has a super-sized big brother in the new iPhone Xs Max.
Here’s the Short Version (TL;DR* for those in the know)
- It's equipped with a dual-lens 12-megapixel camera on the back of the phone.
- Its battery lasts 30 minutes longer than last year's iPhone X, Apple said.
- The camera has "zero shutter lag," Apple said, so it should be able to snap photos fairly quickly.
- It also supports two SIM cards, allowing you to use two phone numbers on one phone.
- It has IP68 water-resistance, so it can be submerged in water about 6 feet deep for up to 30 minutes.
- Apple's chip is called A12 Bionic and has special hardware for machine learning.
- Apple said its facial-recognition software, Face ID, is the "most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone."
- The display is covered with a "new formulation" of glass that Apple said is stronger than that of previous iPhones.
- The display has a high-dynamic color range that's 60% wider than previous models.
- Your existing iPhone X case will fit the new iPhone Xs, but not the Xs Max or the Xr. Both of those are completely new sizes and will require new case designs.
And a link to Apple’s massively over-produced video.
Available in gold, silver, and dark gray, the smaller Xs sport a 5.8-inch screen, and the new Xs Max gets a huge 6.5-inch screen that’s larger than a Samsung Galaxy Note 9; both with OLED display technology for rich colors in pictures and videos. Amazingly these devices are not any larger than previous models. Thanks to the slimmer bezels, the iPhone Xs Max is only the same size as last year’s iPhone 8 Plus.
Apple says its OLED screens are even brighter and refresh at 120Hz. The screen now offers HDR support for enhanced viewing and smoothness, and the rumor that 3D Touch was going away turns out to be nonsense. A good viewing experience isn’t just about the screen: sound matters too. For those of you that aren’t married to your headphones, Apple has given both phones new speakers and their calling it “wide stereo sound”.
The Future of Face ID
It took me a while to love Face-ID. Thankfully Apple is only making improvements. So, of course, all three models are getting notches on top for all the sensors required to pull off Face ID.
Inside that little notch is an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, flood illuminator, infrared camera, and a 3D dot projector that can scan your face to make sure that you—and hopefully only you—can unlock your device. Apple claims an upgrade of the iPhone’s algorithms means Face ID recognizes you faster.
2018 Camera Improvements
On to the single best feature of new mobile devices: Apple has redesigned the iPhone Xs’ camera with dual 12-MP sensors: one for wide-angle shots, and one for telephoto. And both cameras will come with optical image stabilization. When you shoot your world with portrait mode or special depth effects, both cameras work together to add extra dimension to your shots. Not sure what “Extra Dimension” really means. We need to see it in action before accepting the gospel from Cupertino.
And for 2018, Apple’s new Smart HDR feature will now shoot a four-shot burst to make sure you don’t miss anything, and maybe improve the chances of catching that perfect shot.
More an evolution than a revolution, Apple says the standard X will last 30 minutes longer than last year’s iPhone X. That’s an incremental increase at best. This is where Apple uses every bit of the larger devices to cram in more battery. The iPhone Xs Max features the biggest battery Apple has ever put in an iPhone, resulting in an extra 90 minutes of runtime compared to today’s iPhone X. If you can handle the larger devices, you will probably love the new batteries.
Does Anyone Care About SIM Cards?
If you travel internationally is matters and both the iPhone Xs and Xs Max come with space for dual SIMs. Switching between carriers should be a breeze.
Price and availability
Both the iPhone Xs and Xs Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage sizes, with the smaller Xs starting at $1,000, and the larger Xs Max starting at $1,100. They will be available for pre-order on Friday, September 14, with shipments going out a week later, on September 21st.
Watch this space for updates on real wood phone cases. It makes sense to embrace the newest technology, but wrap it in a case with some soul.
*TL;DR (Too Long, Didn’t Read)
We have been looking around the interwebs for months, searching for the right phone holder we could cover in beautiful veneer. I just could not put a pop-socket on my phone; it felt way too silly. We finally found it and promptly ordered 5000 of them. Small, lightweight, strong steel construction, and flexible; We're calling it the "RNGR".
It has all the features you are looking for and more style than should expect from a simple accessory for your phone. These are great looking ring holders, with or without the wood, but you know us... If there is a flat surface, we're putting wood veneer on it. At first I thought it might be dumb but I was 100% wrong. (yes honey, you were 100% right). With the wood veneer, they look way better than I expected. Stylish, elegant even, the RNGR covered in wood is beautiful.
Introducing the RNGR™
The first wooden ring holder & stand for phones and tablets only from WUDN.
Phone holder & stand combo
Strong 3M adhesive
360 degree rotation
Works on magnetic car mounts
Durable steel construction
Customizable with laser engraved text or images
Available in Mahogany, Black Walnut, Bamboo or Aromatic Cedar
Available in our Wholesale Catalog for Promotional Product Distributors
Super Durable Design
The RNGR is small and lightweight, but the steel construction is satisfyingly heavy to hold to and use. It has the construction and feel, of real quality compared to cheap and thin plastic ring holders.
Flexible & Comfortable
The RNGR is the highest quality and most flexible phone ring holder and stand you can buy. With 360 degree rotation for a comfortable fit in your hand at any angle. And, 180 degree of angle for the stand function offering the perfect viewing angle for whatever you are watching.
Works with Magnetic Car & Wall Mounts
The RNGR is made of solid steel and works with all types of magnetic car and wall mounts.
Strong 3M Adhesive
The RNGR doesn't use a cheap sticker. This is strong 3M adhesive. Easy to re-position if necessary, but once in place, the 3M adhesive holds strong.
Comfortable, Flexible & Stylish
The RNGR is comfortable, flexible and stylish. Fits on your finger like a glove. Well balanced, makes holding on to your phone in any orientation, a breeze. Unlike other ring holders, the Ringsta is also a phone stand with 180 degrees of tilt, you can watch movies or videos at the perfect angle.
Custom Wood Finishing
Don’t settle for the same ring holder or pop-socket that everyone else has. Stand out from the crowd with a wooden RNGR from WUDN. Each one handcrafted with real wood, cut and assembled by the WUDN team.
Customer Questions and Answers
Is the RNGR covered in real wood?
Yes, every one is covered in real wood. Each wood is hand selected by our team for beauty and uniqueness. Wood options for most all of our wood accessories include Mahogany, Black Walnut, Carmalized Bamboo or Aromatic Cedar.
Can I still use Qi wireless charging?
Depending on the placement of your RNGR on the back of your phone or case, you may still be able to use Qi wireless charging. We can’t guarantee it of course. You should buy one and test it with your specific charger.
Can the RNGR be used with magnetic car and wall mounts?
Yes, the RNGR is constructed from steel and then covered in real wood. It will work great with magnetic car or wall mounts.
Will the wood get stained and ugly?
It could, but unlike plastic and other synthetic materials, our wood accessories actually get better looking over time. We ship our products with only one light layer of polyurethane. This means the wood will age and the more you use it, the more the wood will look authentic and vintage. Some artisans actually use coffee to stain wood in beautiful mocha hues.
Should I get a matching wooden phone case?
Of course. Who would want a beautiful Aromatic Cedar case and a matching RNGR with a cedar back. Something like this:
Should I get matching sunglasses made of wood?
The iPhone X, or 10 if you prefer, is a gorgeous piece of engineering. Slim, lightweight, powerful and beautiful. But the notch, oh god the notch. I know why it’s there. I know what it’s for. I even love Face-ID after a few months of getting used to it. But the notch is not attractive, and the stock wallpapers that come with your X don’t do anything to hide the ugliness.
Along comes MisterUltimate on Reddit with exactly the wallpaper I didn’t know I wanted. There have been other gradient fill wallpapers, but MisterUltimate nailed it with a collection of subtle and beautiful gradients that perfectly hide the notch on your lock-screen and otherwise.
Take a look and download them all here: A Collection of iPhone X Wallpapers for Seamless Notch Hiding
You might also like: Problems with Your Battery Charging Case? iOS 11 is Sketchy - We Have the Fix
Natural, Simple and Sustainable; that’s what the WUDN team had in mind when we opened our woodshop. Located in the beautiful foothills of Boise, in Hidden Springs, Idaho. The traditional spirit of the Pacific Northwest inspires all WUDN products. About Us.