Customizable Wooden Qi Wireless Fast Charger
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.Ask Chloe Anything
Customizable Qi Wireless Fast Charger
The WUDN Wooden Qi Wireless Fast Charging Pad is thin, beautiful and functional. Delivers Qi fast charge wireless charging to any compatible device including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, LG & More
- Qi Fast Charge Standard
- Available in Mahogany, Black Walnut, Aromatic Cedar or Caramelized Bamboo or the Sawtooth Mountain inlay in American Cherry and Aromatic Cedar
- Thinnest Wireless Fast Charger Available, only 6.5 mm thick
Wooden Qi Fast Charger Features:
FASTEST: WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger supports “Qi Fast Charge Standard” 9-volt 1-amp output, providing much faster charging than 5V 1A chargers. Fast Charge improves charging time by 40%
BEAUTIFUL REAL WOOD - Made with real, sustainably sourced wood; every charger will have unique grain and each one will be different
LIT LED INDICATOR RING: green for ready and blue for charging. Quickly know if your device is powered-on and ready or successfully charging your phone
THINNEST Wireless Fast Charger Available: only 6.5 mm. Includes anti-skid feet for stability
HANDCRAFTED by WUDN in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA. Unique, handmade, handcrafted, authentic and natural wood finish
The WUDN Qi Fast Charger is truly fast. Here are the specs:
- Fast charge input: 9.0V, 2.0A -- output: 9.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max)
- Universal input: 5.0V, 1.0-2.0A -- output: 5.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max)
- Transmission distance: < 8mm (works with most phone cases including thick ones)
- Size: 98 x 98 x 6.5 (mm) (roughly 4", about the size of a coaster)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE
- Packaging and Contents: 1 X QI Wireless Fast Charger, 1 X Wireless Charging Cable (Micro USB Port) 3 ft., 1 X Instructions
Customize Your Product
How to Personalize Your Custom WUDN product
- No waiting! You’ll have access to the design editor right after purchasing.
- No need to download any software. Personalize this item right in your browser or your phone.
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and edit your product.
2. Personalize your product with text and / or images, then save or approve the proofs.
3. Once you approve your designs, we will begin processing your order.
Heavier fonts tend to work better for laser engraving, and while black walnut is beautiful, it’s also very dark and laser engravings can be difficult to see. The other wood options (Mahogany, Cherry, Bamboo, Cedar, Purple Heart or Maple) tend to display the engravings much more clearly.
Or, you can read our ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LASER ENGRAVING YOUR CUSTOM PHONE CASE
We snap a quick potato-quality picture of everything coming off the custom production line. Take a look.
Natural Wood Finish
We apply one light layer of polyurethane to our wood products, before they are laser cut, engraved, cleaned and packaged for you. No additional chemicals or treatments are added. Your wood is left in (as close to) a natural state as possible. Unlike plastic or even glass, your wood product will get better looking with age. Every scratch, scuff and dent will add character and uniqueness. (If you came to WUDN looking for Piano Finish Lacquer, you're in the wrong place).
If you need to clean your wood product, just wipe down with a damp cloth. Something stickier? Use a mild soap (hand soap works well) or rubbing alcohol (spray it on the cloth first). If you want to accelerate the aging process, rub in some bees wax (my favorite) or Linseed, tung, refined hemp, soy, or walnut oil, all penetrate, harden and preserve wood.
More about: Cleaning & Caring for Your Wooden iPhone Case in the Age of COVID-19
Why Do We Plant Trees
Great Customer Service
We had some challenges waiting on product to have WUDN engrave, but Cameron was awesome to work with and very helpful and resourceful in finding a solution!