WUDN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS & QUICK START GUIDE
by WUDN Customer Service Team
Congratulations on your purchase of the WUDN Handcrafted Bluetooth Speaker.
WUDN Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone Great Sound on the Go. Perfect sound and pristine design come together to create WUDN’s Bluetooth speaker. Our Bluetooth speaker brings your music to life, combining rich sound quality with Bluetooth connectivity to create an elegant audio system. The speaker delivers superb sound in great style. Encased in an all-natural wood and supported by the latest Bluetooth technology, our portable wooden speaker lets you play your favorite tunes from whatever device you wish – loud and clear from just about anywhere you want to go.
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream through any Bluetooth enabled device
- Customizable Wood Cabinet Design available in black walnut, aromatic cedar, mahogany or caramelized bamboo
- High-fidelity audio components for recording studio quality sound at a fraction of the size of comparable models
- Built-in Microphone allows you to take calls from your speaker at the touch of a button
- Small portable design provides impressive sounds in a small package ( 7 x 2.5 x 3 inches)
- Built-in 2000 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for 8-10 hours of playtime
- Equipped with the latest in Bluetooth technology, our wireless speaker has a range of 30 feet.
- Built in USB port for charging additional devices.
- Equipped with noise-reducing and echo-canceling features.
- Do not disassemble
- Do not expose to liquids
- Avoid extreme temperatures
03 Check the Power Level
Plug your speaker into a USB charging port. Most mobile phone chargers are suitable. Solid red light indicates battery is charging.
Fully charge your speaker BEFORE use.
Place the speaker’s back near but not directly against a wall. Bass response decreases as the speaker is moved away from a wall.
To avoid wireless interference, keep other wireless equipment away from the speaker. Also, do not place the speaker and your mobile device inside metal cabinets or near other audio/video components
To pair with a Bluetooth device: Press and hold the power button for three seconds. The blue and white lights will flash indicating the speaker is discoverable. And a voice will indicate “Enter to Bluetooth”. Select “SoundLike Mini” on your mobile phone or other Bluetooth compatible device. When paired, the blue light on the speaker will be solid and a voice will indicate “Bluetooth Connected”.
The speaker will store up to 6 previously paired devices.
When connected to most Bluetooth devices - use the replay |<< and advance >>| buttons to control playback.
06 Aux Port & TF Card Slot
To switch between auxiliary port and Bluetooth, simply plug a source into the aux port using a standard 3.5mm headphone cable.
To play MP3 music from a formatted Micro-SD card, insert the card into the TF card slot on the back of the speaker.
07 Receiving a Call
When connected to a mobile phone and receiving a call. You can answer on your phone and select the audio source as Bluetooth, or you can press the “power/phone” button on your speaker.
08 USB Charging Port
Your speaker comes equipped with an additional USB Charging port (5V, 2.1A) suitable for charging a mobile phone or other common devices.
If the speaker is not plugged in, charging additional devices will deplete the built-in battery.
No audio from a Bluetooth device: To resolve this issue, please try the following:
- Make sure your device is connected to the speaker
- Make sure the speaker is not muted and the volume is up
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is playing audio, and the volume is up
- Your Bluetooth device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the speaker
- Move your Bluetooth device and/or the speaker away from other devices that generate electromagnetic interference. Examples are cordless phones, microwave ovens, wireless network routers, or other Bluetooth devices
- If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their Bluetooth functionality
- Turn the speaker off and back on.
© Copyright 2017 Wisecrowd, Inc. d/b/a WUDN | www. shopwudn.com | email@example.com