Wooden Credit Card Qi Wireless Fast Charger
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.Ask Chloe Anything
Wooden Qi Wireless Chargers
Credit Card Qi Wireless Fast Charger
The Wooden Credit Card Qi Wireless Fast Charger is thin, beautiful and functional. Delivers Qi fast charge wireless charging to any compatible device including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, LG & More
- Qi Fast Charge Standard at 10 watts
- Available in Mahogany, Black Walnut, Aromatic Cedar, Caramelized Bamboo, American Cherry, Aromatic Cedar, Purple Heart or Shimmering Maple
- Thinnest and Lightest Wireless Fast Charger Available, only 3.5 mm thick
Wooden Qi Fast Charger Features:
FASTEST: WUDN Qi Wireless Fast Charger supports “Qi Fast Charge Standard” 9-volt 1-amp output, providing much faster charging than 5V 1A chargers. Fast Charge improves charging time by 40%
BEAUTIFUL REAL WOOD - Made with real, sustainably sourced wood; every charger will have unique grain and each one will be different
THINNEST Wireless Fast Charger Available: only 3.5 mm.
HANDCRAFTED by WUDN in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA. Unique, handmade, handcrafted, authentic and natural wood finish
The WUDN Qi Fast Charger is truly fast. Here are the specs:
- Fast charge input: 9.0V, 2.0A -- output: 9.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max)
- Universal input: 5.0V, 1.0-2.0A -- output: 5.0V, 1.0-1.5A (Max)
- Transmission distance: < 8mm (works with most phone cases including thick ones)
- Size: 3.5" x 2.25" (roughly the size of a credit card)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE
- Packaging and Contents: 1 X QI Wireless Fast Charger, 1 X Wireless Charging Cable (Micro USB Port) 3 ft., 1 X Instructions
Small, light and functional
This thing is tiny, weighs about 1 ounce, and charges my phone like the dickens. I bought two and keep one with me at all times. Super handy, and the wood is beautiful.
My wireless charger doesn't work
Of course, the chargers require a compatible phone. For iPhones, this is model iPhone 8 or newer. And for Samsung Galaxy models S6 or newer.
My wireless charger still doesn't work
Make sure the Qi Charger is plugged into a powerful enough USB wall charger. These are fast chargers and require at least 5 volts / 2 amps. Usually called Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0. Many older (or cheaper) wall chargers are not powerful enough to properly power the device. Most USB ports on laptops do not provide sufficient power.
My wireless charger won't charge my iPhone 12
Can you turn off the glowing ring light?
Only applies to the circular charger, and No. It doesn't turn off. These are more suitable for the office desk than the night stand.