Handcrafted Wooden Journal / Planner (Laser-Engraved Pineapple)
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.Ask Chloe Anything
Handcrafted Wood Journal / Planner (Laser-Engraved Pineapple in Mahogany)
A clean Laser-Engraved Pineapple in Real Mahogany Hardwood.
140 Clean Lined Pages
Laser-cut wood veneer on front, back, spine and bookmark tab
Sustainable Locally Sourced Wood
Handcrafted in Hidden Springs, Idaho, USA
Personalize Your Custom Wooden Journal
- No waiting! You’ll have access to your item right after purchasing.
- No need to download any software. Personalize this item right in your browser.
1. PURCHASE: you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to personalize your product.
2. PERSONALIZE: your product with text and / or images, then save or approve the design.
3. BUILD: after approval, WUDN will build and ship your order in 2-3 business days.
Customize Your Product
How to Personalize Your Custom WUDN product
- No waiting! You’ll have access to the design editor right after purchasing.
- No need to download any software. Personalize this item right in your browser or your phone.
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and edit your product.
2. Personalize your product with text and / or images, then save or approve the proofs.
3. Once you approve your designs, we will begin processing your order.
Heavier fonts tend to work better for laser engraving, and while black walnut is beautiful, it’s also very dark and laser engravings can be difficult to see. The other wood options (Mahogany, Cherry, Bamboo, Cedar, Purple Heart or Maple) tend to display the engravings much more clearly.
Or, you can read our ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LASER ENGRAVING YOUR CUSTOM PHONE CASE
We snap a quick potato-quality picture of everything coming off the custom production line. Take a look.
Natural Wood Finish
We apply one light layer of polyurethane to our wood products, before they are laser cut, engraved, cleaned and packaged for you. No additional chemicals or treatments are added. Your wood is left in (as close to) a natural state as possible. Unlike plastic or even glass, your wood product will get better looking with age. Every scratch, scuff and dent will add character and uniqueness. (If you came to WUDN looking for Piano Finish Lacquer, you're in the wrong place).
If you need to clean your wood product, just wipe down with a damp cloth. Something stickier? Use a mild soap (hand soap works well) or rubbing alcohol (spray it on the cloth first). If you want to accelerate the aging process, rub in some bees wax (my favorite) or Linseed, tung, refined hemp, soy, or walnut oil, all penetrate, harden and preserve wood.
More about: Cleaning & Caring for Your Wooden iPhone Case in the Age of COVID-19